things that go bump in the night

I guess if you are here and read my posts then you must be interested why I'm not really that active nowadays.

the reason is understandable and not at the same time. fair share of the time I spent working on entries for comics-related competitions (unfortunately I didn't win any of the two) furthermore this academic year is my last one, thus I'm suppose to be preparing for upcoming diploma - to some extend that's what I'm doing!

I suspect that this academic year will be the most comics-oriented time of my life so far. If everything will go according to my plan, my diploma in sculpture will be comics-inspired while annex at drawing will be a solid comics in general.


The panels above are from the project I hopefully will be drawing at drawing studio this semester as a 'warm-up' to said annex (or be the annex itself! who knows?!). It's working title is 'things that go bump in the night'. I plan to make a collection of short stories (1-4 pages long) resolving around the life of a girl as she struggles with things that bump in the night. At times those are really just shadows of the trees and 'work' of the house at times however things are not what they seems.

so yeah, keep your fingers crossed that my teacher would approve this project! I'll try to post things from time to time to keep you updated
---
update: 15 XI 2013

Comments

  1. Oh my, this new story seems very interesting! I can't wait to see more of it, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment