mgła | mist





POLSKI:
Praca 'na zamówienie' o którą poprosiła mnie moja dobra znajoma. Po zobaczeniu 'na żywo' dwóch ilustracji: mgła i wspomnienie poprosiła mnie o narysowanie kolejnego rysunku z Kajetanem we mgle walczącym z potworami.

ENGLISH:
it's a request I got from my friend. After seeing those pictures: the fog and qualm in their original, paper, real life form, she asked me to draw another 'Kajetan in the mist fighting monsters' type of art.
 for anyone interested: while I was drawing this picture I was strongly inspired by a poster of animated movie "Fire and Ice"

Comments

  1. Looks awesome!! Really cool artwork, the colors you've chosen are great.

    I think it's funny that Kajetan's wearing heels XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he does? (*checks CaD pictures*) Och God! he does xD I wonder where it came from!

      those hills are not that high tho, I think they can be still considered as flat/low heels xD yet still... I have to do something about that...

      Delete
  2. haha nie zauważyłam tych obcasów :D ale podobno każdy męski obcas poniżej 3cm to jeszcze heteroseksualność ;D

    annette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. na moją obronę mogę jedynie powiedzieć, że kiedyś i mężczyźni nosili obcasy, by im nogi nie ześlizgiwały się ze strzemion jak konno jeździli. choć trudno orzec jakiej długości te obcasy wtedy były.

      Delete

Post a Comment