crossover #3 (HybridaPrima&IntroductionToTheLegend) Helping Hand

commentary under the cut:
I continue my series of crossovers. This time (my other character) Serafin meets Danica. Like my two previous crossovers, the relationship between the characters somehow mimics my feelings toward 'the other creator'.
Why I chose those OCs?  I deduced (not even sure if correctly) from the illustration that Danica is some sort of a mechanic/handy-woman. While Serafin is a carpenter’s apprentice. They might share a common ground as both being skilled in building/fixing stuff. But Danica is a half-alien from 'outer space' so her knowledge/skills are significantly different(giving impression of being advanced) than Serafin's, who's a mere human taught in 'old-school' way of chisel and plane.

yeah, to sum up, when it comes to Jorge I can't help but shamelessly lurk from behind his back and, kind of, envy him(but not in destructive kind of way) for both: progress he did over the years and determination he have. But as we exchange few words with each-other every now and then, I’m reminded that we're not so distant after all.

Danica (Hybrida Prima) belongs to Jorge Santiago Jr.

Comments